Upcoming innovation and R&D events in 2018
This year there is an exciting lineup of innovation and R&D events from all over the globe. Some of the key themes this year are on R&D productivity challenges, creating an innovation culture and the role of data and metrics in innovation.
These events span multiple days which gives you plenty of time to network with like-minded professionals and experts from a variety of industries. You’ll also have the opportunity to discover some of the latest technolgies and take part in activities such as yoga, cooking and field trips.
The Standard Club, Chicago, 21-22 March 2018
Source: R&D Innovation Summit
Innovation Enterprise is hosting this year’s R&D Innovation Summit which is bringing together some of the world’s most notable companies. You’ll have the opportunity to share your expertise with like-minded innovation professionals, hear from panels of experts, learn from case studies and have open discussions with your peers.
- Optimising performance through Big Data and metrics analysis
- Adapting to industries emerging as a result of new technology
- Developing a successful R&D pipeline
- Building teams to foster innovation
- Director of research and outcomes at Johnson & Johnson
- VP of technology at iRobot
- VP of global R&D IT at Monsanto
- Director of global assessments at Eli Lilly
Postillion Hotels, Amsterdam 12-13 April 2018
The 3rd annual R&D and Innovation Summit will be hosted by Corporate Parity. The focus of this event is on how Design Thinking can be used in organisations, products and services. You will have the opportunity to choose from three programmes focused on innovation, industry and design and on the first day there will be an option to attend a field trip to the Design Thinking Center Amsterdam.
- How to increase R&D productivity
- Metrics for measuring successful inventions
- R&D budgeting and strategy
- R&D portfolio management
- VP of R&D at Johnson & Johnson
- Chief innovation officer at Orange
- CTO and innovation officer at General Electric
- Senior global design thinking director at Coca-Cola
Seaport World Trade Center, Boston, 23-26 April 2018
Source: Front End of Innovation
Over 600 R&D, innovation and product development professionals will be attending this 4-day event filled with key speakers, interactive workshops, panel discussions and plenty of opportunities for networking. You’ll also have the opportunity to join a yoga class and take part in a cooking workshop with an award-winning chef.
- Accelerating the innovation process
- Innovation culture and leadership
- Business model innovation
- Corporate intrapreneurship
- Head of global innovation at Whirlpool
- Global head of strategy and innovation at The Hershey Company
- VP and head of Innovation Center at Bayer
PatSnap will be one of the sponsors for this event, so make sure your pop over to our exhibition stand to learn more about our latest developments and how we can help you.
Ricoh Arena, Coventry, UK 25-26 April 2018
Source: Med-Tech Innovation Expo
Med-Tech Innovation Expo is a free event which offers you the chance to meet your peers in the medical technology industry. It’s a two-day conference in association with Medlink UK and industry experts will address challenges in the industry. You’ll also have the opportunity to see 200 exhibitors who will be showcasing medical innovations that are shaping the future.
- Future predictions of the life sciences and healthcare industry
- The role of AI in healthcare
- Trends for clinical safety
- Digitalisation of healthcare
- Director of Health & Life Sciences at Innovate UK
- Partner at GE Healthcare Finnamore
- Research director at the Centre for Health Solutions, Deloitte UK
The Mermaid Theatre, London, 20-22 June 2018
More than 500 university leaders, practitioners, CEOs and academics from over 60 countries will be attending the University-Industry Interaction Conference. This conference will give you the chance to take part in interactive workshops with academics and professionals from different industries. You’ll also get the opportunity hear from experts on a variety of topics.
- Creating an innovation and entrepreneurial society
- University-business cooperation and collaboration
- Educating the leaders, researchers and employees of tomorrow
- Director of Academic Liaison at GSK
- Head of the Institute of Manufacturing at Cambridge University
- Head of Joint Open Labs at Telecom Italia
Download this eBook now to get actionable advice from experts on how to solve R&D prodctivity challenges.